If you would like to join this group please email us at ppg.easthampstead.nhs.net and we will send you all the relevant information.
Our groups key roles include:-
1. Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
3. Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned & executed.
4. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs, concerns and interests.
5. Support the Practice in good health promotions & preventative medicine
6. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
Please click on this link to see the patient participation report for 2014/2015 Patient Participation Report 14/15
PPG Minutes 22 Sep 2016